Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
If there was ever a moment to invest in independent, progressive journalism, this is it. Don't miss your chance to be part of the new In These Times.
Rebecca Burns is an In These Times associate editor. Her writing on labor, housing and education has also appeared in Al Jazeera America, The Chicago Reader, Dissent, Jacobin and other outlets. She can be reached at rebecca[at]inthesetimes.com. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns
if you like this, check out:
- Why Defending Workers’ Rights Means Fighting ICE’s Deportation Machine
- Meet Randall Woodfin, the Mayoral Challenger Bringing the Political Revolution to Birmingham
- When You Live In a Colony, You Are Easy Meat: Guam In the Crosshairs of Warmongering
- Trump Is Using Old Jim Crow Tactics to Usher in a New Era of Racist Violence
- When it Comes to High-Speed Broadband Infrastructure, Rural America Could Really Use an FDR